Denis Dyack reveals he’s an alien; No one surprised

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Earlier this afternoon, a man with a misspelled first name and made-up last name, Denis Dyack, confirmed what everyone in the video game industry already knew. Dyack is an alien. Speaking on the subject, Dyack remarked, “It’s true, I’m an alien from outer-space. Silicon Knights isn’t just the name of my development company, but also the name of my Andromedan Space Navy regiment. Not to brag or anything, but it’s the best Space Navy regiment ever; so good, in fact, that we’ve changed the face of Space Navy regiments across the galaxy.”

Long-time friend and co-worker, Steve Henifin, explained, “I always knew Denis was weird, but I thought maybe he was just foreign or something. Nope: alien. In retrospect, it makes a lot of sense.”

Expanding on his now infamous comments regarding NeoGAF, Dyack said, “When I spoke about the lack of reciprocity on internet forums and how that lack would eventually lead to their downfall, that wasn’t idle speculation- it was a threat. Me and my freaky alien Silicon Knights are going to kill a bunch of racist kids. Then, I’m going to make a game about it in which the Start and Select buttons are the only way to attack. Maybe you haven’t heard, but I’m both an alien and a visionary.”

Dyack went on to remind the members of the press in attendance that he was responsible for Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem, the 2002 winner of IGN’s Most Apt Sub-Title award. He was still bragging about the game as I and several other reporters filed out of the conference room. I know that sounds awkward, but this isn’t the first, second, or even third time I’ve walked away from Dyack’s boasts.

When reached for comment, fellow loud-mouth Peter Molyneux had this to say, “An alien? I’ll be damned; I knew he was an asshole, but… I hate ego-maniacs.”

What will this news mean for the Too Human trilogy? Could the next two games possibly be worst than the first? The Game Inquisitor will bring you more on this story as it develops.

0 comments:

About The Inquisitor

The Game Inquisitor is the most respected news source for video games around. We report the news that most game sites are afraid to talk about. Back during the release of Wii Music, we were the only site that had the balls to write about how Miyamoto's pact with the devil had expired and he was officially cut off from his free stream of ideas.

If you want to keep getting lied to, then go ahead and read those other sites. We'll still be here, reporting the real news.

The Truth Soldiers

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP